Publications (prior to ITV)
- O. T. Stein, G. Lewis, C. Olbricht, J. Gibbins, and A. Kempf, “Numerical Simulation of Flow and Combustion in a 40MWth Industrial Coal Furnace,” in 8th Internat. ERCOFTAC Symp. Eng. Turb. Model. & Meas., Marseille, France, (2010).
- B. Böhm, O. Stein, A. Kempf, and A. Dreizler, “In-Nozzle Measurements of a Turbulent Opposed Jet Using PIV,” Flow, Turbul. Combust., vol. 85, pp. 73–93, (2010).
- O. T. Stein and A. Kempf, “Numerical Simulation of Oxyfuel Combustion: CFD Modelling of Doosan Babcock’s CCTF Furnace,” in 1st Oxyfuel Combust. Conf., Cottbus, Germany, (2009).
- O. T. Stein and A. Kempf, “An LEM-LES Method for Incompressible Reacting Flows with Finite- Rate Chemistry,” in Proc. 4th Europ. Combust. Meeting, Vienna, Austria, (2009).
- O. T. Stein, “LES of Combustion in Swirling and Opposed Jet Flows,” Imperial College London, UK, (2009).
- A. Kempf, W. Malalasekera, K. K. J. Ranga-Dinesh, and O. Stein, “Large Eddy Simulations of Swirling Non-premixed Flames With Flamelet Models: A Comparison of Numerical Methods,” Flow, Turbul. Combust., vol. 81, pp. 523--561, (2008).
- O. Stein and A. Kempf, “LES of the Sydney swirl flame series: A study of vortex breakdown in isothermal and reacting flows,” Proc. Combust. Inst., vol. 31, pp. 1755–1763, (2007).
- O. T. Stein, M. Freitag, F. Flemming, and A. Kempf, “Lean premixed combustion in turbulent opposed nozzle flows: Algebraic modelling of the Flame Surface Density for Large Eddy Simulation,” in Proc. 3rd Europ. Combust. Meeting, Chania, Greece, (2007).
- O. Stein, A. M. Kempf, and J. Janicka, “LES of the Sydney swirl flame series: An initial investigation of the fluid dynamics,” Combust. Sci. Technol., vol. 179, pp. 173–189, (2007).
- D. Goryntsev, O. T. Stein, M. Klein, and J. Janicka, “Characterization of cyclic fluctuations of the in-cylinder flow field of a direct injection SI engine using Large Eddy Simulation,” in VII. Congr. Engine Combust. Processes, Munich, Germany, (2005).
- O. T. Stein, “Analysis of the Flow Field in Gasoline Direct Injection Engines using LES,” (2004).